* Susanne Gabrielsson (Karolinska University) – keynote speaker,
* Jan Dumański (3P-Medicine, Medical University of Gdańsk, Uppsala Universitet) – opening lecture,
* Vittorio Colizzi (UNESCO Chair of Biotechnology & Bioethics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Faculty of Science & Technology of the Evangelic University of Cameroon),
* Ted Hupp (International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, University of Gdańsk, University of Edinburgh),
* Karin Jirström (Lund University),
* Michael Kirschfink (Universität Heidelberg),
* Andrzej Mackiewicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Medical University of Poznań),
* Wojciech Niedźwiedź (Institute of Cancer Research, London),
* Margarida Rei (University of Oxford),
* Anna Żaczek (Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG&MUG).
Registration for the conference and abstract submission is open.
Registration deadline: 19th August 2019.
Abstract submission deadline: 19th August 2019.
Students presenting posters – free registration!
Venue: Faculty of Social Sciences, room S207, Jana Bażyńskiego 4, 80-309 Gdańsk (UG campus).
ScanBalt fmba, University of Gdańsk, International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk, Foundation for the Development of the University of Gdańsk.