Microbiological Safety Cabinet class II SilverLine BlueSeries Technology
- Kojair always puts safety first, we never take risks by minimizing the flows.
- All the flows in the cabinet are set to levels, ensuring the safety of the user, environment and operation. (Typical downflow 0,4 m/s).
- Acoustic and visual alarms in any failure of air flows and in a false front window position.
- Uniform laminar airflow (mean value even ±5%) over the whole working area secures safe operation.
- Silent and comfortable sound level < 52 dBa.
- The user annoying frequencies are minimized.
- Efficient light tubes (up to 3500 lux) together with optimal tube positions ensure unique shadowless lightning over the whole working area.
- Developed ergonomics enables better concentration of the user, meaning safe operation.
- Completely closing electrical sliding front window.
Kojair sets a new benchmark for the whole industry
- Energy consumption minimized and environmental effects of the cabinet optimized by improved technology and careful selection of components.
- Low total consumption of energy, from 170 W (size 130) with normal flow speed and working lights on.