For one of our clients - a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Transparency Reporting Senior Associate with Bulgarian.
The purpose of that position is to generate high quality, accurate, and consistent data reflecting the payments made by the company to Healthcare Professional (HCP) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO) to comply with EU Transparency Reporting codes and laws. This is what you can look forward to:
- Implement a consistent approach to reporting HCP/HCO transfer of value data supporting EU Transparency Reporting requirements
- Conduct the data stewarding process (for transfers of value and consent if necessary) across multiple data sources to ensure data integrity including our ability to accurately associate payments with a unique HCP/HCO where possible in order to produce accurate and timely data required for disclosure, as well as report production in readiness for publication.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for clarification, additional information and/or reports regarding HCP payment and grant and contribution funding.
- Partner as required with the EU market divisional liaisons to clarify data and prepare reports for postings and filings.
- Assist in building core stakeholder standard reports.
- Contribute and adhere to Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) data standards.
- Creating relevant data metrics to monitor compliance in use of proper coding and application functionality as well as data quality.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the markets the role is responsible for in relation to HCP transparency reporting processes
- Respond to queries from management, business unit leaders, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects, system user acceptance testing and other system enhancements aimed at improving the quality of the data.
- Prepare for and directly participate in periodic audits and inspections by internal audit or external regulators
- Participate in policy meetings and provide training/guidance on data integrity on an as-needed basis and in different time zones globally
What you offer:
- BA/BSc degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience is required
- Fluency in oral and written English and Bulgarian (able to read Cyrillic letters) is required
- Expert level working experience/ Expert knowledge of Excel is required
- Fundamental understanding of analyzing and managing large sets of data via excel [could range from 300 to 30,000 lines of transactions] is required
- Knowledge of Excel macros is a plus
- Transparency reporting, Finance, accounting, compliance experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, CVENT, Cybergants systems is preferred
- Developed skills in teamwork and influencing with multi-national customers is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills in other EMEA languages is a plus: Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Russian, Italian, Dutch, German, Greek, Czech, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, French, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Arabic. Portuguese, etc.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related field with transparency disclosure requirements is a plus