Your new company
For our Client, an American global corporation focused in the business areas of diagnostics, life science research, environmental and industrial testing we are looking for candidates for Tax Analyst position.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the European Tax Manager and the rest of the Corporate Tax Department on all related requests in connection with recurrent compliance in Europe such as calculating and double-checking the tax provision in the countries under his/her purview.
- Coordinate and provide guidance to all Financial Controllers in our Krakow´s Shared Services Center (SSC) in the establishment of timely CIT/VAT returns for all entities, and maintain a tracking/status matrix, including:
- Statutory returns, including legal and financial information,
- Income Tax Returns and annexes,
- Tax prepayments,
- VAT monthly/ quarterly and yearly returns,
- Monthly country Tax dashboards,
- Support and coordinate with IT on all the efforts to maintain the integrity of the financial systems to meet all VAT, CIT, Intrastat or other tax compliance requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Law, Business Administration or Economy university background
- Strong current and deferred taxation
- Good tax accounting knowledge.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Readiness to provide trainings to controllers
- Availability to travel once a quarter.
What you need to do now
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.