Your new company
For our Client, an american corporate located in Kraków we are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Calculating and double-checking the tax provision (EMEA area)
- Coordinating and providing guidance to all Financial Controllers in the establishment of timely CIT/VAT returns for all entities, and maintain a tracking/status matrix, including: statutory returns, income Tax returns and annexes, tax prepayments, VAT monthly/ quarterly and yearly returns.
- Proactive support and ability to improve and redesign process flow for VAT and CIT
- Optimising processes for tax payments, tax forecasting and VAT
What you'll get in return
- CIT knowledge- must have
- previous experience in Tax CIT/VAT, Accountancy, an international company
- Law, Business Administration or Economy university background
- English- fluent, German good (at least B1+)
What you need to do now
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.