For Pfizer, one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies , we are looking for Senior Associate Competitive Intelligence. Pfizer discovers, develops and provides over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people around the world every year. For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on them.
The Senior Associate Competitive Intelligence Research & Analysis under the guidance of Manager Competitive Intelligence Research & Analysis, will execute the CI (Competitive Intelligence) plan, researching the external micro and macro business environment, to support the CI input into all internal discussions, business planning and decision-making forums. The individual will oversee the execution of the CI secondary research collection efforts, analyze multiple sources of information, manage of the databases, monitor external environment, manage red-flags systems in order to enable and derive actionable insight, and will report it back to to the Manager Competitive Intelligence Research & Analysis and CI Director.
- Understand and internalize BU/TA goals, strategy, objectives and tactics.
- Contribute to the CI input into all decision-making forums, representing the external environment, under the guidance of the CI Manager and Director.
- Under the supervision of the CI Manager and Director, will execute the secondary research plan, reporting and alerting ourcome in a timely manner
- Support the CI Manager and Director in implementing strategic CI frameworks via internal systems and analysis performance
- Develop a macro environment system, monitoring external environment, execute Ad-Hoc projects
- Manage the internal secondary CI research – frequency, topics
- Update of the centralized CI database with consolidated reports created from all available secondary research sources, with proper meta tagging to ensure AI searches of data
- Understand and continuously monitor Pfizer and industry compliance standards, and ensure vendors are strictly following contractual obligations to minimize risk exposure
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience required, with direct experience working in competitive intelligence or related roles (e.g. Medical Affairs or Product Management departments, CRA) in Healthcare/Pharma, CRO or consulting companies
- Strong analytic approach, a story-teller in communication style, with the ability to crystalize multiple CI data sources into a coherent and convincing research output, that can recruit and educate internal customers
- Advanced life science degree preferred (minimum BSc) with preference for advanced degree holders who have a focus in decision analysis, statistics, business or medicine/science
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
- Service oriented, highly collaborative, self-motivated, curious and results oriented
- High integrity, with the ability to defend their professional point of view in high stress executive setting