Scientific Field Application Specialist (m/f/d)
(Full-time, temporary position)
What will be your role?
Based in your home office you will manage your customer’s needs in a defined region in Poland (south and west Poland, also Dolnośląskie, Opolskie, Lubuskie, Wielkopolskie, Łódzkie). You will successfully strengthen customer relationships and gain a deep market overview.
- Closely work together with your sales manager to develop and apply plans for your sales region.
- Determine needs and opportunities and fulfil them for your Key Accounts.
- Plan and organize seminars and present scientific content to customers.
- Present the company at trade shows and congresses.
- Support marketing activities (e.g. customer workshops).
- Prepare reports with analysis and acquire new customers.
What do you bring along?
- You have obtained your master’s degree in molecular biology or a related life sciences area.
- You have experience working in a laboratory.
- A PhD degree is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish, if you speak German this will be an advantage. You like to communicate with people in person and in writing.
- Comfortable working in the field and travelling to support your customers (up to 80% of your working hours will be in the field).
- You are friendly and a self-motivated person.
- You have computer experience using programs including MS Office.
What do we offer you?
- To become part of a successful international Life Science Research company
- A full-time employment temporary for one year
- Good work life balance opportunities (being able to work out of your home office whilst still being part of a team)
- Being able to develop your own ideas and knowledge
Who we are
Promega’s more than 3,000 products are used by life scientists who are asking fundamental questions about biological processes as well as by scientists who are applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification. Originally, founded in 1978 in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, Promega has branches in 16 countries and more than 50 global distributors serving 100 countries. A cornerstone of Promega business practice is supporting customers, community and employees.
If you are interested to take over this challenging job opportunity in our company and want to develop as well as our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents.
Your contact person:
Ms. Jana Hörnisch
tel +49 6227 6906 - 123