PIBU BEAUTY is looking for an innovator to recognize new products and business opportunities.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Research & Development Manager. You will be an integral member of the PIBU BEAUTY team based in our modern office in Zabierzów (Kraków). You are naturally curious, always seeking out best practices examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things. You will be a confident communicator and be able to build working relationships well.
- Conduct market research and monitor competition activities.
- Identify new trends, ingredients and technology in cosmetics and beauty industry.
- Introduce and support new product concepts.
- Conduct research, initiation, evaluation, development and follow-through of new product launches.
- Develop and implement product strategy.
- Improve and modify existing products.
- Help develop packaging options and design.
- Prepare review of the cosmetics and beauty market and its’ trends.
- Collect information about customers and their needs.
- Introduce relevant solutions to customer pain points and assortment gaps.
- Identify new trends in delivery systems.
Trade shows and exhibitions:
- Look for valuable/interesting/trendy international trade shows and exhibitions.
- Plan and organise participation at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions for manufacturer sourcing and generation of ideas.
- Obtain funding and grants for product and business development.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular World and Excel.
- Organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to build, foster, and nurture strong relationships and gain the trust and respect.
- Shows initiative to drive results and solve problems, and always be counted on to follow through.
- Capable to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Goal oriented with a "can do" attitude.
Interest in beauty and good understanding of cosmetic industry trends. Willingness to travel.
If that sounds like you, please send your CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs.