Our Client is innovative and exceptional company from chemistry industry which is developing its quality structures in Gdańsk.
Position: Quality Director
Scope of duties:
- Responsible for process management of pharmaceutical plant in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Project coordination and tracking in all stages of production construction and process in order to meet or exceed desired effectiveness and efficiency;
- Knowledge transfer of legal regulations, procedures regarding to pharmacy industry;
- Knowledge transfer and development of local team;
- Quality improvement within process and methodology implementation including laboratory, production, suppliers and vendors;
- Maintain project schedules, control costs, work procedure analysis to achieve best efficiency;
- Provide the best quality of production facility, equipment and work conditions;
- Carry special projects and performs related duties as needed.
- Education: Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or similar;
- Experience at working in pharmaceutical company;
- Experience in quality improvement including production, processes and technologies;
- Knowledge of legal regulations and procedures of pharmaceutical industry or similar;
- Excellent project management skills, proactivity, hands-on attitude and ability to solve problems;
- Excellent English skills.
- Participation in creation new pharmaceutical plant with innovative products;
- Cooperation with international company that provides unique products;
- Attractive location;
- Business car;
- Friendly atmosphere.