For one of our clients, international, innovative company we are looking for Medical Science Liaison Respiratory.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with current and future leaders within the disease area.
- Communicate and have scientific exchange about company products and therapeutic area.
- MSLs scientific expertise in the disease area
- Provides ongoing scientific and medical training within the MSL team and to internal partners and stakeholders
- Leads, actively participates in and contributes to MSL or cross-functional projects and initiatives
- MSL must ensure full compliance with company code of practice, policies, sops and local laws & regulations for all country medical and promotional activities, in line with the principles of Scientific Engagement and promotional practices.
- Act as an expert speaker at promotional and scientific events.
- Bachelors or above degree in health sciences, Medicine degree is preferred.
- Respiratory Knowledge
- Experience in similar role (MSL)
- Fluent in English reading, written and spoken formats
- Strong inter-personal skills