For one of our Clients, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Market Access Manager
* Develop Market Access Strategies for the company to obtain and maintain optimal patient access in collaboration with external HTA vendors, regional and global access units.
* Contribute in development of business cases (advanced analyzers and pricing tools, negotiations with MOH, value based agreements).
* Effectively manages pricing strategy in context of dynamic environment.
* Collaborate with Commercial and Medical Team.
* Participating and collecting insights from various conferences, events to expand knowledge of reimbursement law, pharmacoeconomics, healthcare policies.
* Understands government priorities which have the potential to impact market access.
* Propose and implement external engagement projects.
* Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable
* Master’s degree/University degree in economics, pharmacy, life sciences or related field.
* Previous experience as Market Access Manager (min. 4 years)
* Very good understanding of price and reimbursement processes and requirements in Poland.
* Strong collaborative and analitical skills
* Excellent problem solving, time management, organizational and planning skills
* Proficient MS Office user.
* Fluent in English C1.