For Pfizer, one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies , we are looking for Manager Competitive Intelligence Research & Analysis. Pfizer discovers, develops and provides over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people around the world every year. For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on them.
The Manager Competitive Intelligence Research & Analysis will execute the CI (Competitive Intelligence) plan, researching the external micro and macro business environment, to support the CI input into all internal discussions, business planning and decision-making forums.The Manager will supervise the Research & Analysis team in Poland, both administratively and professionally, and will be accountable to their performance and compliance.The individual will oversee the execution of the CI secondary research collection efforts, analyze multiple sources of information, manage of the databases, monitor external environment, manage red-flags systems in order to enable and derive actionable insight, and will report it back to the supervisor.
- Understand and internalize Pfizer goals, strategy, objectives and tactics.
- Lead the Research and Analysis team, both administratively and professionally, and will be accountable to their performance and compliance.
- Contribute to the CI input into all decision-making forums, representing the external environment, under the guidance of the supervisor.
- Execute the secondary research plan, reporting and alerting outcome in a timely manner
- Support the supervisor in implementing strategic CI frameworks via internal systems and analysis performance
- Develop a macro environment system, monitoring external environment, execute Ad-Hoc projects
- Develop the process and procedure for uploading and properly tagging all research output to the CI central knowledge management database in the agreed upon format, and assure timely update and accuracy of information, and will enforce compliance.
- Understand and continuously monitor Pfizer and industry compliance standards, and ensure vendors are strictly following contractual obligations to minimize risk exposure
- Minimum of 4 years of experience required, with direct experience working in competitive intelligence or related roles (Medical Affairs Manager, Product Manager, Medical Science Liaison) in Healthcare/Pharma or CRO
- Team leadership experience for minimum of 3 years
- Strong analytic approach, a story-teller in communication style, with the ability to crystalize multiple CI data sources into a coherent and convincing research output, that can recruit and educate internal customers
- Advanced life science degree preferred (minimum MSc) with preference for advanced degree holders who have a focus in decision analysis, statistics, business or medicine/science
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
- Service oriented, highly collaborative, self-motivated, curious and results oriented