Your new company
For our Client - the global company, we are currently looking for Logistic Claims specialist with English.
Your new role
• Based on the input provided by Brand Development, Portfolio and Innovation teams, creating the Material Master Data for relevant material types in SAP BPM and performing required operations related with it’s proper maintenance
• Ensuring the delivery of a high level data quality of master data which meets the requirements of our internal and external customers, taking into account the global standards
• Ensuring on time delivery of master data to support the business processes
• Performing the modification process of master data and managing product life-cycle process
• Monitoring Data Quality via respective tools (i.e.; Connect reporting; material creation trackers), data consistency check over material groups
• Supporting MSO’s and Category teams in daily responsibilities
• Building and maintaining positive relationship with MSO/Category through taking ownership for proactive resolving of daily issues (i.e.; issue flagging and tracking, proper escalation)
• Delivering support to the whole organisation where master data input and action is required
What you'll need to succeed
• Analytical skills, attention to details, multitasking
• Customer Service mindset
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Bias for action and accountability
• Proactive approach
• Able to organise own work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.