The International Institute of Molecular Mechanisms and Machines (IMol) Polish Academy of Sciences, was constituted in December 2020, in partnership with University Medical Center Göttingen, Germany and University of Warsaw, Poland.
IMol has been established to conduct scientific research and provide training in the fields of biological, chemical, medical, biotechnological, bioinformatics, biophysical, pharmacological, and similar sciences, in the international environment conducive to collaborative efforts, research and development interactions with biotechnological industry, and wide dissemination of our results.
We aim at the development of solutions that will help everyone on this planet live a safer life.
Currently IMol is seeking for highly motivated candidates for a position of:
Laboratory Research Technician
Located: Warsaw, Poland
Key responsibilities include:
• Perform experiments using biochemical, cell and molecular biology techniques under supervision of senior researchers,
• Keep detailed records of laboratory experimental data,
• Manage the stock control of chemicals and equipment.
• Work in a young, active, team in an excellent professional environment,
• Comprehensive training in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology techniques,
• Access to the state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
• MSc degree (or equivalent) in molecular biology, biophysics, biochemistry or related fields of life sciences (or perspective of obtaining one),
• Familiarity with laboratory techniques in at least one of the following disciplines: molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, genetics,
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment and ability to maintain and troubleshoot,
• Principles of recordkeeping,
• Ability to plan, organize, set priorities, work as a team member and effectively complete assignments,
• Good command of English.
Required documents (in English):
• Motivation letter,
• Contact details of the supervisor and other referee/s if available (preferably including direct supervisor of applicant’s MSc thesis).
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by The International Institute of Molecular Mechanisms and Machines Polish Academy of Sciences, with its registered office ul. Smetany 2, 00-783 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and I agree for a transfer of provided data to any entity responsible for the implementation of ReMedy project. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
If you think you are person who we looking for, please send your documents to the following address:
We will contact selected candidates only.