• The Frontline Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the in-house Medical Informaton contact center team including the management of the Medical Information Associates and Medical Information Officers across the EMEA region
• The Frontline Manager will be responsible for maintaining services in accordance with Medical Information policies and procedures.
• Work to ensure the MI contact centers are working in a customer focused manner to provide timely, accurate, and balanced information in response to requests for information about products.
• Manage staff schedule, IT and phone systems and work allocation, with support from the Systems Manager, to ensure effective and efficient provision of MI service.
• Lead and develop MIA/MIO team; responsible for team motivation, rewarding and recognizing excellent work, and team deliverables.
• Maintain strong knowledge of Medical Information policy and processes to ensure compliance across the team. Oversee the day to day operations such as workflow processes, available resources, and liaise with the Frontline Lead as required.
• In collaboration with the Systems Manager provide operational metrics to the Frontline Lead with analysis and proposed acrions/strategy as required.
• Recruitment and on-boarding of new MIAs, including interviews, scheduling and provision of training.
• Provide performance review to MIA/MIOfocusing on coaching, and provision of feedback/metrics. Identify and implement opportunituies for direct reports in line with their career objectives
• Perform quality monitoring (QM) of MIA/MIO to ensure quality of the service provided to customers and that procedures are followed. Participate in or lead periodic calibrations to ensure consistent QM evaluations.
• May manage 1 to 20 colleagues; including matrix management of colleagues (including contingent workers - contractors) across the EMEA region.
Education & Experience
• Degree in a science/healthcare field
• 1-2 years of medical information or relevant management experience
• Managerial experience
• Contact center experience
• Healthcare environment experience
• 2nd language skill set
• Familiarity with internal/external SOPs/guidelines/regulations governing medical customer interactions
• May be required to work occasional bank holidays
• May be required to work hours outside of the normal local working hours