For our International Pharmaceutical Client we are looking for a Brand Manager
In particular, the Brand Manager will be expected to deliver the annual marketing plan (launches, promotions, publicity campaigns, special events and/or special or additional training activities for the trade), which will be submitted to the director of marketing for approval,contributing to the definition of the annual and periodic sales forecasts.
Manager will be responsible for:
- monitoring the assigned annual marketing budget and highlighting any deviations as well as supporting the country’s sales director in the definition of periodic promotional offers (canvasses) and monitoring their results.
- present the sales offers (canvasses) and new product initiatives to the sales force during quarterly meetings.
- building a relationship with the company’s director of marketing sharing any specific country needs with them and ensuring that all the relevant company functions are informed of the progress of the active projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology/Biology), otherwise in Economic
- Masters in Economics or Pharmaceutical Marketing would be considered preferential
- A minimum 3-4 years experience in the role of Product manager or Brand Manager in a structured company in the field of Pharma
- Ability to work in a team, dynamic, good at problem solving and with decision making ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Native Polish speaker, with an excellent knowledge of the English
- Full driving license