SDS Optic, headquartered in Lublin, is a highly innovative growing biotech company, focused on development of novel diagnostic strategies in the field of oncology. Company develops and innovates diagnostics solutions, responding to needs of patients with cancer and focusing on helping the healthcare with faster and less painful diagnostics. Our Mission is „Saving, Monitoring and Improving Lives through Innovative Cancer Diagnostics Solutions”.
As part of our R&D expansion plan and SME Instrument Horizon 2020 project kick-off we’re currently expanding our biology group and looking for a highly motivated and talented scientist to work as:
BIOLOGY SENIOR SCIENTIST / TEAM LEADER
(based in Lublin, Poland)
Ref. No. SDS 01/06/LUB/19
- Leading Team of biologists and technicians focused on product development
- Working in the lab executing immunochemical and biochemical assays
- Managing work of associates to meet the company and project timelines
- Working within the interdisciplinary team
- Utilizing expert knowledge on cancer biology
- Accomplished Biologist, at least PhD level
- 2-4 years’ experience for the Sr. Scientist role or 5 years’ experience as a Group Leader position
- Technical experience in the area of pre-clinical and clinical diagnostic research is essential for this position
- Highly energetic with hands-on experience in development and validation of in vitro assays aimed to verify target binding
- Training and/or experience in basic molecular biology techniques like cell culture, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, Western blot and ELISA, protein based in vitro activity assays is a must
- You have to show ability to carry out high quality science and demonstrate a high level of initiative and independence in performing experiments
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to be capable of being a Team Leader in diagnostics development projects
- We expect from You to be flexible, multitasking and feel comfortable working in goal driven diagnostics discovery environment
- Fluent in English and familiar with computer general office applications
What we offer:
- Working in a highly innovative, self-driven and growing biotech startup, executing SME Instrument project co-financed by European Commission
- Competitive package and great atmosphere
Everyone wishing to join us feel free to send your resume at email@example.com marking with Ref. No. SDS/01/06/LUB/19. Please add personal data protection clause if you wish to be considered.
We will get in touch only with chosen candidates.
Good Luck and we’re looking forward to seeing YOU as part of our growing TEAM.