Annual conference called the “Central European Life Sciences Investment Conference” – now in its 9th year. The conference is a top level event for CXO, Investors, Tech Transfer officials and Bio entrepreneurs.
It is an independent boutique event with which promotes open and critical debate for people with the capacity to shape the industry.
This year the conference will be held between 16 and 18 October as always at the fantastic Hotel Stary in Krakow, Poland. The general theme is “Do Darwinian principles apply to the biotech industry?”
- Great international speakers regional and international
- International and local perspectives
- Premier independent life science conference in the CE region
- A must for those interested in life science in the CE region
- Superb networking opportunities
- 9th Edition of this premier event
- Company presentations
- Best educational conference
- Top international speakers
- Networking meetings
Early birth ends: 15th September 2019
Registration deadline: 13th October 2019