PhD studies at the Department of Immunology
Place of employment: Medical University of Warsaw
Position: Student or PhD student
- student of the fourth or fifth year of stationary studies, student of a second-degree of non-stationary studies or a PhD student in the field of biotechnology, biology, medicine, pharmacy or similar;
- scientific passion and interest in medical and biomedical research;
- hands-on experience in molecular and cellular biology laboratory work;
- written and spoken fluency in English;
- good communication skills to work in a big, interdisciplinary team;
- integrity, accuracy, very good organization of work;
- experience or desire to gain experience with laboratory animal models.
The student will participate in a multi-disciplinary research project: “Novel pro-oxidative strategies in the treatment of B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia” funded by National Science Center within SONATA BIS funding scheme. The work will be carried out at the Department of Immunology, Medical University of Warsaw, under the supervision of Dr Małgorzata Firczuk, the leader of the SONATA BIS project. The Department of Immunology is a modern laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation hosting a team of young, passionate researchers, which creates great environment for the development of a scientific career.
How to apply?
Please send your application to the e-mail address: email@example.com until 15th of December 2017.
Three years scholarship (3000 PLN net per month); Starting from January, 2018.
The application should include: a motivation letter, CV describing candidate’s research interests, achievements and activities, recommendation from a tutor or a senior researcher.
Please include the following statement in your application : "In accordance with the personal data protection act from 29 th August 1997, I hereby agree to process and to store my personal data by the Institution for recruitment purposes".